Executive Panel to Explore “Courageous Leadership”
June 9, 2015
Progress with LGBT inclusion comes in all forms. But really making it work in an organization involves the commitment of top leadership who truly sees the added value of LGBT inclusion and are prepared to help implement it at all levels, both internally and externally.
Workplace Pride’s 2015 International Conference will examine this topic in more detail in its Executive Panel entitled: “Courageous Leadership“. The panel will look at questions such as:
- Peer support for LGBT Executives: Are they given the support and the space needed?
- How ‘out there’ should employers be when it comes to public support of LGBT inclusion: particularly in international markets?
- Measurement: what is holding you back from taking an LGBT leadership role & allowing staff to self-disclose?
Panelist will include:
- Carolien Gehrels: Director Big Urban Clients, Arcadis
- Ellen van Essen: Managing Director Operations, Accenture NL
- Marcel Prins: Chief Operating Officer, APG Asset Management
- Hairo van den Berg: Senior Vice President Strategic Development, Sodexo
The Workplace Pride 2015 conference will be held on 26 June at Amsterdam’s Zuidas business district. A special pavilion will be created in the middle of the Gustav Mahlerplein to highlight that there is still lots of progress to be made with LGBT workplace inclusion. For more details go to: www.conference2015.archives-workplacepride.org
Panel from 2014 Conference